The origin of the oldest part of the former farmhouse dates back to around 1700.
Historical records about the house can be seen from the land registry, Theresian and Josephine cadastral registers or the tax records.
The age of the house reflects the fact that the number in the village is "2" and only the former farmhouse which lies just nearby is older.
For each settlement, the pub has always been an important place where locals and travelers can get something to eat and drink.
The inn was operated in the house since around 1780.
Our direct ancestors bought the homestead in 1892 and operated a farm, a pub and a shop.
In 1929 a ballroom was built, which nowadays serves in a revised form.
In the years 1992 - 1995 we made the first major reconstruction and on 25th November 1995 the inn began to run again.
Between the years 2011-2014 the former barn was reconstructed into two separate apartments.
Nowadays, nobody can brick up stone walls bonded only with clay. But all the work done during the reconstruction was done by craftsmen as outstanding as those who built the house 300 years ago in such a way that it stands and lives on today.